SIDAF were again involved in this year’s FAB 5k run at Confederation Park, Hamilton. It was a beautiful morning in June – some of our members helped man the water station, some of us ran the race and some gave their time over the last few months as coaches training and preparing the girls for the 5k race.
FAB’s Passion statement :
- Our passion is helping young girls become strong women.
- Our focus is reaching youth girls in lower income communities.
- Our goal is to inspire youth girls to dream big, live big.
- Our strategy is to build their self confidence and goal setting skills.
- Our vehicle is our FAB Girls 5 KM Challenge.
We look forward to seeing you next year at the FAB 5K COMMUNITY CHALLENGE on June 18, 2016. Details are on their website: fitactivebeautiful.ca